Stop The War In Lebanon Stop The War In Lebanon

Errrm...

I live in Israel, and not only is the nuke symbol at the start of the movie misleading (as nuclear warfare has, and will take, no part in this war) but it was a really poor attempt at being in any way meaningful.
Every war has it's casualties, but some wars are necessary, and from my point of view, we need to bombsouthern Lebanon MORE than we already do, and evacuate the entire region up north or to another country.
My country has no interest in taking that land as ours, but rather stopping Hizballah (Or Hezbollah, for you Americans) from firing missiles into our land.

Although I'd prefer there'd be no war, there has to be one, so you might as well try to produce something positive from the war, like a warning to other Pelestinian and Arab militant groups that it's better not to fuck with us.

Finnally, to those who think that a meaningful ceasefire or diplomatic breakthrough is coming, think again.

0, for 0/\/\F9, this is bad.

Thanks for all the fish! Thanks for all the fish!

I must've watched this at least 50 times by now.

50 or so times, for sure.
You, sir, are a great artist.
A great artist.

Also, regarding the secret menu; I think that it should continue the movie when you press the 2 arrows instead of going to the menu.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Where does one give Lemon Demon all of his money?

Because damn, you're Wierd Al Yankovic, and even though I can't see you on MTV, I can see you as the net eqivilent musical version of H*R.

Anyway, awesome music, animation that is to this song as, well, perfection to perfection.
The sequence of events probably couldn't be better and I'm giving it a 10 in humor solely because the picture of Godzilla at the start was the funniest thing I've seen this year and a 6 in interactivity because, as movies go, this isn't the pinnacle of features but subtitle option and a play button are things that many other animations don't have, yet this has.

Bonus points for mentioning The Blue Meanie.

Seven Deadly Sins Seven Deadly Sins

Pretty nice

This game is really good, you should make a sequel, something like "Six Hundred and Thirteen Mitzvot".

DissoluteProductions responds:

That would involve drawing considerably more incest than I'm comfortable with.

Red Baron Red Baron

After defeating only one boss I can say...

That you deserve an award, preferably several, the main menu alone is better than quite a lot of non blammed flash on newgrounds, and the game itself is fantastic.

You win, good day sir.

Elastic Mesh Generator Elastic Mesh Generator

Nice!

I like to put the friction on 0 or -1 and have the Man preset have a seizure.